In this role, you will be part of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team under the department of One Technology. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all our global Technology organization. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
The role will be based in one of the following locations – Copenhagen (Denmark),or Maidenhead, (UK)– depending on the location of the best candidate.
• Technology roadmap, landscape and lifecycle management for the product(s) in your portfolio, in line with both our business and technology strategy and priorities.
• Stakeholder management related to your product(s); as Technology product manager you are the main contact on your product(s), both for your commercial counterparts and the wider Maersk Technology organization.
• Performance of your product(s) in general including for example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• Financial reporting on your product(s) meaning cost performance, forecasts and support/input for commercial pricing.
• (Support with) Initiation of projects related to your products, addressing the IT side in general, including for example design, sourcing of vendors, costing.
• Project management and Business analysis activities where no dedicated project manager/business analyst is assigned, usually for smaller initiatives.
• Supplier (Internal + External) management, including for example development/delivery quality and initiation and execution of improvement initiatives, regular performance review meetings and drafting and execution of agreements.
• Good understanding of supply chain management and 4PL business domain
• Experienced professional to drive continuous product development within Digital capability
• Experience of minimal 5 years in a similar role within a larger IT organization
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum delivery environment
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
• Experience in working in an international and constantly developing environment
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
• Working experience in the logistics industry
• Experience building technical products and ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
• Experience with technologies like .Net, Microservices, Azure Paas components