We are currently looking for a creative & service-minded Student Assistant to assist the Org Enablement and Engagement space. This is a great opportunity as we progress the transformation of our organisation to help our people and teams keep up to speed and focused on delivering while we transform.
Students working at the A.P. Møller – Mærsk companies are invited to join the Students@maersk network.
As a member of the community, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your professional and social network, gain additional insight into a large conglomerate, and learn more about APMM as a place to work.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
As a student assistant you will be supporting day-to-day operational tasks with two key focus areas:
1.Tracking and Reporting
2. Enablement and Engagement
Tracking and Reporting will involve gathering data, carrying out the necessary data analysis and enabling Leadership to make informed decisions.
Enablement and Engagement will involve keeping our people engaged and helping them understand both content and context of the transformation journey they are part of.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Facilitating key workshops, organising several engagement initiatives including meet and greets with Leaders, interviewing stakeholders and authoring articles for internal newsletters, preparing videos, org charts, relevant communication collateral, presentations for sessions, town halls and so on.
• Maintaining knowledge repository of key artefacts, trackers using SharePoint, Team Sites.
• On-boarding new resources to the team
• Monitoring and tracking compliance, preparing materials, reports for the Leadership.
• Maintaining overviews, preparing and carrying out data analysis in Excel, and reporting back to Leadership.
• Organizing team and departmental events across locations
• Supporting in other various ad hoc tasks
You study a related-field such as business or IT management. You have 2-3 years remaining before graduating with a Master’s degree.
You have a high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities with little supervision.
You are creative in problem-solving and have a high learning agility. An interest in project management and finance/accounting or communication is an advantage.
You are approachable, service minded and willing to follow up quickly with stakeholders to make sure their needs receive the right attention.
You are structured in your handling of data, and conscientious about the quality of the data you produce since others depend on it for their own work.
Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint is a must. Experience in Power BI, SharePoint and any other UX related aspect is an advantage. Creating infographics, filming and editing videos will be part of the job.
You communicate clearly and fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Strong ability to draft clear and concise content keeping target audience and intended purpose in mind will be needed. A flair for coming up with creative ways of bringing people together (both physically and virtually) will be appreciated.