A central position in the Bi Transformation Team with exposure to all entities of the company from business to board room.
We are a team of spirited individuals, who share a common passion for change management in the context of technology and corporate culture.
We focus on enabling great BI product owners by the SCRUM agile values and principle and on embedding a strong product mindset where "growth" and "product discovery" is key.
As Maersk is undergoing a company wide transformation where enterprise agility and data democratization play a crucial role, we need YOU on board to help us push that agenda.
As the Transformation Consultant you will own events, training and communication initiatives, that serve the purpose of enabling the BI Product Owners in their work.
You will also support the Head of BI Products and Head of BI Transformation in embedding a Growth- and Product mindset with the product owners while collaborating with the other members of the BI Transformation Team around a portfolio of transformational activities.
Other key tasks:
• Drive regular communication internal / external
• Arrange Socializing Opportunities (w. Digital et. al)
• Support Network and Identity Build
• Creating Transparency
• Stay on top of new knowledge
• Agile Guild / Agile Adoption
• Support OKRs (Reporting, Governance and Training)
• Role-model the change
• Supporting net-new products (task force)
• Driving Adoption
• Coaching Business Stakeholders (Super Users)
• Keep track of our portfolio according to prod. mindset
The ideal candidate recently graduated a master or equivalent with the capacity to work full time on location at Esplanaden 50 in Copenhagen.
It is required that the candidate have an academic background- or an experienced based understanding of IT, BI, Reporting and / or Controlling and can relate to the context in which the BI Products department work.
Our product teams are formed after- and work in accordance with SCRUM-agile values and principles – it’s therefore a big plus to have experience from working in such an environment.
The position will encompass a lot of person to person interaction on all seniority level and a welcoming “can do”-attitude is key to success in this position.
• Have the ability to handle ambiguities, conducts with integrity
• Wear a smile to work and seizes learning opportunities
• Have a creative and experimental mindset / personality and possesses the ability to inspire other people and challenge the norm
• English – Proficient (Required – spoken and written) – it is an advantage but not a requirement with knowledge of Danish
• Have intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills and intermediate Power Point skills
• Have experience / Understanding of IT, BI, Reporting
• Have experience working with Agile, Growth and / or Product Discovery.
It would be an advantage with Copywriting and/or Creative / Design experience.