Maersk Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital unit of Maersk, and we build, partner and invest in start-ups within future trends where we have a strategic right to play and can add significant non-cash value. Our mission is to build the future of trade.
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
Working with us, you will get insights into working with early stage investments while being part of a global industry leader.
As our new team member, you will become part of our dedicated and experienced Investment team. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Source investment opportunities by scouting platforms, checking leads from VC firms, market studies and other sources
• Manage and track leads on Salesforce and ensure that our Pipeline is constantly up to date with high quality information
• Diligently analyze new markets and investment opportunities
• Support the investment team by taking full responsibility for analyses of new markets, presentations or other ad-hoc tasks
• Gain in-depth knowledge across the entire investment lifecycle
Preferably, you are in the last year of your Bachelor studies or have just started your Master`s in Business, Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship or similar.
Furthermore, you have:
• A keen interest in the investment world, international trade & development and solving complex problems
• A strong acumen for finance, accounting and numbers
• Outstanding analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
• A need to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality results and meet ambitious deadlines
• First experience in investment banking, consulting, or venture capital would be a plus
• Advanced excel modeling skills and ability to transform results into insightful presentations for stakeholders
• The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player and helping-out others when needed
• The flexibility to support us for appr. 15-20 hours per week, ideally on full days
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Danish is not required for this position