Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital unit of Maersk, and we build, partner and invest in start-ups within future trends where we have a strategic right to play and can add significant non-cash value. Our mission is to build the future of trade.
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
Working with us, you will get an early insight into an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, while working with strategic future topics for Maersk.
As our new team member, you will become part of the Venture Development team and will be part of defining the next wave of transport and logistics by designing and running internal programs to further innovation at Maersk. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Establish Growth as the venture center of excellence with a platform and process for attracting good ideas from intra- and entrepreneurs
• Design, pilot and implement an idea campaign to enable our employees in spotting, developing and testing new ideas and solutions
• Drive awareness and excitement around ongoing venture initiatives across the whole Maersk organization and come up with creative ideas to mobilize our colleagues
• Organize and facilitate internal events such as Town Halls, Founder Talks and workshops to instill a “founder’s mindset” in Maersk
• Communicate key insights across the broad organization in an appealing, engaging and comprehensive way
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager with a high sense of ownership and the ability to independently drive campaigns and engagements from start to finish.
Furthermore, you have:
• At least 4-6 years of relevant work experience in an innovation, program management or community engagement role
• A proven track record of successfully driving internal ideation campaigns, facilitating accelerators or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Outstanding structure, ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a strong attention to detail
• A flair for engaging with people across all organizational layers and driving them to action
• A personal drive to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality results and meet ambitious deadlines
• The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player and helping-out others when needed
• Willingness to travel – there will likely be a need to spend a significant amount of time outside Europe