Maersk is continually developing new technical solutions to reduce costs, improve our customer experience and make our operations safer. In addition, Maersk in December last year announced the strategy to reduce its CO2 emissions to net zero by 2050.
The Technical Innovation team is at the core of technical innovation in Maersk from idea generation through maturation and testing to hand over of technical and economically viable solutions to be implemented in the business.
• A unique opportunity to work with large-scale technical innovation and new technology.
• International exposure working for the industry leader in a dynamic, global industry.
• Experienced colleagues and broad internal and external networking opportunities.
• Excellent development prospects within technology development, strategy and innovation.
• The chance to make a real difference.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to drive technical innovation in Maersk.
The Senior Innovation Project Manager:
• Leads technical innovation projects and initiatives in close collaboration with Maersk colleagues and external partners to deliver new, viable and valuable physical technology solutions to the business
• Identifies new opportunities for innovation by combining technical, operational and commercial insights and translates them into tangible development projects and technology trials
• Manages internal and external stakeholders to drive progress, build alignment and ensure business relevance
The Senior Innovation Project Manager must have a proven track record of successfully delivering complex technical projects and a keen interest in solving technical problems.
The following would be beneficial but is not a must
• Operational experience in logistics and/or from the maritime/shipping industry
• Tangible experiences from technology development and technical innovation
• Knowledge of heavy machinery and auxiliary systems (electrical, automation etc.)
• Business case development
• Partner and vendor management, preferable from/related to heavy industry
• An advanced degree, e.g. in engineering or business administration
Candidates are expected to have at least 5-10 years of relevant professional experience.