The position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, international and professionally challenging environment among skilled and dedicated colleagues. As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength. In Maersk we make occupational safety and health our highest priority, and we try to ensure that our employees have a healthy work-life balance.
• Running the anti–corruption programme and reporting for all Maersk operated vessels
• Fleet change coordination
• Project coordination and ad hoc support on fleet change, safety, compliance and quality related matters
• Coordinating fleet changes (incl. sales, purchases, reflaggings, DOC-changes)
• Supporting initiatives regarding safety, quality and compliance
• Experience from the industry is an advantage such as Flag Authority, Classification societies or other shipping companies
• Skilled user in office software creating structured reporting