Maersk Line, Fleet Management & Technology has launched a series of key programmes to ensure the continuous improvement of our vessel operations.
To ensure the projects are anchored solidly with our crew onboard the vessels, we have a team of dedicated change management and transformation professionals.
This team engages with the projects from beginning to end, supporting them in strategic as well as hands-on change management tasks. The team also works on improving engagement to ensure that the right collaboration is in place to run safe, efficient vessels and a sound business.
The team is in this way critical to the success and sustainability of our transformation and the relationship between our shore staff and crew.
For this team we are currently looking for a Senior Change Management Partner who will be able to:
• Engage directly with projects by developing the relevant change management strategies, coaching and guiding them while also performing the necessary hands-on change and communication tasks
• Take part in developing the engagement model between ship and shore both strategically and practically
• Monitor and manage the various change initiatives and their interdependencies, and challenge the strategic direction of the organisation to constantly improve our performance as one team
• Coach and guide other team members and assist with the development of the team
As Senior Change Management Partner, you will drive the change management efforts to ensure effective and impactful change on selected projects ranging anywhere from technical installations and compliance to human resources and leadership development.
You will be responsible for defining, developing and executing all change management related activities for a selection of projects targeting primarily our seafarers and vessels, and for challenging how we constantly drive better collaboration and relations between our shore departments and crew.
For the projects assigned to you, you will be responsible for leading, planning and coordinating all project communication and change management activities to ensure the relevant stakeholders are optimally prepared and guided through the change, thus ensuring successful acceptance of the projects throughout the organisation.
You will be involved in improving our engagement model between ship and shore, which includes handling the more complex and strategically important change strategy that drives engagement, dialogue and trust.
This requires understanding the business both from the perspective of the shore organization and our seafarers on board the vessels.
As such, some of your daily tasks will be:
• Defining the necessary change management approaches for different stakeholder groups
• Planning, coordination, delivery and governance of all project communication
• Providing project communications and change management sparring and support to projects
• Preparing the organisation for change and ensuring that business stability is maintained throughout
• Strategic planning of change initiatives across FM&T
• Engaging with seafarers to retrieve input for areas of improvement both on collaboration and process elements
• Driving collaboration and engagement across FM&T
To drive the realisation of the project benefits, you will have to work with a range of stakeholders across our global organization, from staff and senior management ashore to our seafarers in the frontline.
In addition, we would expect you to take part in the development of our general engagement model for ship and shore to ensure that change, implementation and learning aspects are considered.
You have minimum 3 years of experience with change management, project communication, and project management.
You also have solid experience in driving senior stakeholder engagement from a change management perspective.
• Have a high degree of assertiveness and can effectively work with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
• Have worked with hands-on change management, but is also experienced in delivering strategies at both project and functional levels
• Know how to drive large scale change management programs
• Work independently, prioritise your own tasks, and drive the change agenda but are also attentive to the team you are in and the organisation you work for
• Are experienced in designing and executing workshops to support co-creation at all levels of the organisation
• Are positive and outgoing by nature, have a high drive and are known for your ability to overcome obstacles
• Have excellent planning, presentation and communication skills
• Are at a professional level in written and spoken English
Due to your experience and seniority, we would also expect that you have a drive towards and ability to teach others solid methods and best practice.