A unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
• Be part of a large-scale system implementation, building a strong platform for a future career at Maersk IT and A.P. Møller Mærsk.
• Play a pivotal role in our transition towards being data driven in a highly challenging environment.
• Get to interact with leading IT vendors, internal subject matter experts, and internal and external IT professionals.
• A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual.
The job will be based in Maidenhead or Copenhagen and be part of our Vessel & Asset IT Portfolio Group, in Maersk Line. Some travel activity can be expected.
Be the departments go to expert on OT/ICS security:
• Design patterns and gateways to OT for remote connectivity for 3rd parties as well as da-ta extraction for performance optimization purposes
• Ensure that all IT based access to OT is compliant with industry practices
• Work with our business to leverage the potential of access to OT
Work as part of an agile team that has adopted a DevOps approach to supporting IT infra-structure solution for Vessels and be responsible for:
• Owning the security design for the shore-side solution hosted in Azure and maintaining a lifecycle roadmap for the solution.
• Assisting in the planning of security changes to the solution arising from lifecycle re-quirements or incident/problem management or changes in policies or practices
• Designing and enhancing the security solutions to business requirements in accordance to security technology roadmaps, principles, standards and guidelines
• Technical integrity and scalability of the security solutions
• Provide 4th level point security technology or product expertise as a subject matter ex-pert in the event of technology failures. This may include :
• Troubleshooting incidents, problems and resolving
• Monitoring the various infrastructure components and services
• Planning and implementing changes with minimal or no business impact
• Liaising with supply chain / technology vendors / maintenance providers
• Collaborating with other technical experts in the DevOps team to develop cohesive, ef-fective solutions.
• Contributing to developing, maintaining and publishing principles, standards, guidelines and processes as needed, ensuring alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Security guidelines
• Identifying, discussing, requesting and logging exceptions to EA and Security principles and standards
Required Networking & Security Skills
• Working experience and understanding of common practices for O/T and ICS security and IT governance
• Cisco routing & switching to CCNP (or equivalent experience) or above
• Checkpoint firewall architecture / design & Build experience R77-R80
• ITIL3/NIST and InfoSec awareness
• Awareness of common vulnerabilities and mitigation technologies and use cases.
• Basic system admin and OS “end user” skills for Windows and Linux
• Experience with IPS/Sandboxing/Threat Emulation or similar MS office skills
• Understanding of endpoint and network blacklist/whitelist/behavior analytics technologies
• Requires advanced knowledge and understanding of security architecture, security products and integration; typically, more than 5 years of relevant experience
• Previous roles might include Security Architect/engineer, Cloud Architect/engineer, Net-work Architect/ Principal Engineer, or Distinguished Engineer.
• Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization in English.
• Focused on quality
Azure Technical Skills (desirable)
• Understanding of Azure Network Principals
• Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network and security (to include NSG and Azure UDRs)
• Experience in Cloud security, ISO 27001 or NIST framework
• Build automation and configuration management preferably via Ansible Managing source code and package repositories such as GIT
• Understanding of Agile vs Waterfall modes of working
• Understanding of DevOps / IT terms – enough to follow a technical dialogue between IT team members
In addition to above, the suitable candidate has ideally:
• Bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field, or +15 years of technical experience.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• reactive, analytical, and driven
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration