You will play an important role in supporting the Head of HR for Technology and the team in implementing the Technology People Strategy. This will give you unique experiences in all aspects of HR, Technology and Business, as well as being part of an engaged and fun team.
1. Lead, coordinate and/or support assignments relating to the Tech People Strategy and HR Processes
2. Coordinating the Technology people metrics reporting
3. Tracking the Technology people priorities and team activities and deliverables
4. Preparing presentation packs and other communication
5. Meeting minutes and the tracking of actions
6. Support on other transactional and administrative tasks
An energetic personality with a high degree of detail orientation
Your personality is of utmost importance in order to be successful in this position. You have exceptional communication skills and are known for your quality of work and focus on details. Being service minded is a skill that comes natural to you, combined with a personal drive and pro-activeness.
In addition to your personality, we hope that you can also match the following:
• Currently studying at Bachelor or Masters level within a relevant field
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
• Fluency in English both in oral and written is a requirement
• If you have previous experience within administrative tasks and/or a service position, this is an advantage
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.