As an Executive Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
You will gain an incredible insight into Maersk, the whole organisation and top-level management.
You will stretch your organisational and interpersonal skills, engaging with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels of the organisation, and build a robust global network.
As an Executive Assistant, your priority is to ensure proactive, seamless and effective support for the executive. In addition, you serve as the heart of the overall department, and provide practical and administrative support to senior leaders and employees in the department as needed.
You will have the following key responsibilities, amongst others:
• Calendar management for the executive
• Expense management for the executive, and serve as go-to expert on the same for the department
• Travel management, including planning, booking and visas, for the executive, and serve as go-to expert on the same for the department
• Preparation of documents and presentations
• Keeping up-to-date on and ensuring department compliance with internal policies
• Resolution of day-to-day practical issues and queries
• On-boarding and off-boarding of employees
• Coordination of internal moves and seating plans
• Event management of conferences, meetings, workshops and social gatherings
• Exceptional initiative, able to anticipate and proactively and efficiently address the needs of the executive and department
• Incredible energy, high sense of urgency and drive for results, persistent in ensuring that all tasks are delivered and at high quality
• Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise the right tasks, multi-task and remain on top of all tasks
• Strong teamwork, with a passion for ensuring close collaboration with other Executive Assistants across Operations and the overall organisation
• Service-minded, approachable and adept at listening to, understanding and being able to deliver effectively and efficiently on the needs of others
• Comfortable with changes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, able to adjust and adapt, come up with solutions and with consistent composure
• Prior experience as an assistant or secretary in a large and/or international organisation is required
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Fluency in written and verbal English.