Maersk Communication is a centrally placed, vibrant department. We manage the reputation and position of A.P. Moller - Maersk, and provide direction and support for the business.
As a student in Maersk Communication you will get responsibility for various tasks while at the same time gain insight into global systems and processes.
You will join a dynamic team of 30 skilled and dedicated communication specialists based at the head office in Esplanaden, Copenhagen.
You will be anchored in our administration team but also work across our Internal Communication and Branding teams.
Work hours are flexible and we expect you to work approx. 15 hours per week.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Organize and maintain our branding archive, storerooms and stock of promotional items;
2. Assist with daily maintenance of the office including ordering office supplies, assist with IT requests etc.;
3. Update and maintain department guidelines, charts and lists;
4. Assist with onboarding and off boarding;
Communication and branding tasks:
5. Help build new ways of working across;
6. Assist with planning and organizing of events, seminars and meetings;
7. Work with the team behind the Maersk Post and Annual magazine;
8. Support and direct organization to team on brand related matters
9. Support and handle merchandise items with Senior Brand Manager
Our ideal candidate is probably finishing his/her Bachelor degree and is starting the Master Degree in Communication, journalism, language or business administration after the summer.
You have some relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position, and you are fluent in spoken and written English.
As a person, you are
• Friendly, outgoing and service minded;
• Structured, organized and process-oriented with an eye for optimization;
• A “self-starter” who takes initiative and actively seeks personal responsibility without waiting to be asked;
• A team player who understands the importance of supporting your colleagues;
• Particularly careful in working with details;
• Able to keep calm and maintain high level of service in stressful situations.