The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities. The part of the rotation can be posting in Qingdao, China where the production takes place.
Your first area will be ready and waiting for you from day one. In each area, your manager will provide coaching and guidance on a daily basis. You will also have a mentor manager who will accompany and support you throughout the whole development process.
You will have the opportunity to work on different assignments, each of which will offer you progressively greater challenges and responsibility.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment within an international organization giving you the chance to build networks across the global as well as making contact with senior management.
MCI is located in Tinglev in Southern Denmark, close to attractive cities like Sønderborg, Kolding and Flensburg. We have strong local roots but act on a truly global stage. At MCI Tinglev, you will enjoy an informal and supportive atmosphere. We work hard and are aware of our contribution to global trade, but we make sure that we have fun and enjoy working with each other.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
• Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
• Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
• Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
• Supporting our Global Commercial Sales & Marketing team on a day-to-day basis with their various daily tasks, learning and growing as you go
• Working analytically with data and demonstrating a solid understanding of systems and processes
• Utilizing your technical skills to explain and develop detailed product benefits and key selling points.
• Expanding your knowledge and experience by benefitting from placement periods with different areas within MCI Commercial, such as services, logistics and warranty handling.
To become a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate a good understanding of technical terms and a commercial mindset.
The more you can bring to the role, the better. As a minimum, we are looking for:
• University degree in engineering or similar technical education, or Refrigeration technician or Semi-technical education e.g.
• Freshly graduated or with 1-2 years’ relevant work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• An eye for detail and an ability to motivate yourself
• A technical background that gives you a solid understanding of technical terms – knowledge of refrigeration is a plus
• An outgoing nature and strong team spirit, but with a willingness to challenge colleagues to ensure high-quality results
• Willing to travel
• A good sense of humour along with a social and accommodating nature
The ambition with “Go with MCI – Commercial” is that upon successful completion of the program, the candidate can become a sales manager with a selected group of customers and other market related responsibilities.
We will keep reviewing applications until we find the right candidate, at which point this ad will be withdrawn.