As the (Executive) Assistant for the Treasury and Risk Function, you will have a unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
You will gain an incredible insight into Maersk Business and senior management.
You will stretch your organizational and interpersonal skills, engaging with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels of the organization, and build a robust global network..
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
As an Executive Assistant, your priority is to ensure proactive, seamless and effective support for Head of Treasury and Risk and his leadership team.
You will have the following key responsibilities, amongst others:
• Calendar management for the Head of Treasury & Risk
• Expense management for the Leadership Team and serve as go-to expert on the same for the department
• Travel management, including planning, booking and visas, for the leadership team, and serve as go-to expert on the same for the department
• Preparing material for executive meetings etc.
• Resolution of day-to-day practical issues and queries including coordination with IT Service Desk and HR Support
• On-boarding and off-boarding of employees
• Coordination of internal moves and seating plans
• Event management of townhalls, conferences, meetings, workshops and social gatherings
The successfull candidate will have exceptional initiative, be able to anticipate and proactively and efficiently address the needs of the executive and department.
• Have good energy, high sense of urgency and drive for results, persistent in ensuring that all tasks are delivered and at high quality
• Have excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize the right tasks, multi-task and remain on top of all tasks
• Are a strong teamworker, with a passion for ensuring close collaboration with other Executive Assistants across the overall organization
• Are service-minded, approachable and adept at listening to, understanding and being able to deliver effectively and efficiently on the needs of others
• Are comfortable with changes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, able to adjust and adapt, come up with solutions and with consistent composure
• Have prior experience as an assistant or secretary in a large and/or international organisation is an advantage
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Fluent in written and verbal English and preferably with Danish knowledge