This is a great chance to make use of your previous HSE and Quality assurance Experience from your background as HSEQ, auditor or similar. The position is a staff function and you will report directly to the Managing Director at Maersk training Esbjerg and H2S Safety Service.
Ensure Management system is up to date and fully implemented and aligned with company standards, industry standards and other relevant legislation thus ensuring we are without non-conformances at any given time.
• Full compliance with all relevant standards
• Responsible for all Q.A related approvals as well as internal and external audits
• Ongoing verification of assessments incl. risk assessments
• Ensure all activities are conducted under maximum consideration to employees and the delegates’ health and safety
• Responsible for investigation, reporting and accident/incident handling in Synergi
• Overall coordination and implementation of all HSEQ and Crisis Management related activities
• Ensure all activities are conducted under maximum consideration to the environment
• Ensuring data discipline on internal drives according to guidelines
• Assist the senior management with HSEQ related projects as required
• Support achievements of HSEQ objectives
• You are an experienced HSEQ Responsible
• You expectedly hold an accredited qualification as internal Verifier
• You have knowledge about OPITO, GWO, DMA standards or other related training standards
• You have a solid experience with MS Office programmes and ideally Synergi as well
• As a minimum you are proficient in both written and verbal Danish and English. German proficiency will be an advantage
• Teaching or instructional experience is preferable however not a requirement
• Preferred but not required – you have experience as a Lead auditor on ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or equivalent
• You have excellent motivational communication skills
Central to the position is to set high personal and professional standards, to ensure the highest level of quality, safety and customer service.