You will be part of a small team in the Strategic Intelligence Section of Maersk Strategy Department, working under the guidance of the Chief Economist.
You will work in an inter-disciplinary environment and be exposed to colleagues across the Maersk Group.
Whether after the time with us you secure another position in Maersk or choose to move elsewhere, you will walk away with a stronger ability to work with stakeholders on all levels of a complex cross-functional organization.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
The successful applicant will contribute across several core areas:
• Drive economic and business modelling;
• Contribute to economic, energy and financial markets, trade, risk, and strategic analysis;
• Take part in our economic and trade forecasting exercises;
• Prepare and deliver presentations to internal stakeholders;
• Drive internal processes that support senior management decision making.
You will apply your relevant experience from a consultancy, research-based work in the public sector, or a similar role in an internationally orientated corporate or financial institution. Alternatively, you have an academic skill set and are ready to apply it to our commercial setting.
This is a challenging position that requires strength in several dimensions. Beyond sound technical capabilities, you are:
• Flexible, organized, focused, and hard-working;
• Analytical, detailed, and quality orientated;
• Able to synthesize complex issues into key elements and drivers;
• Strong at anchoring your analysis in macro/micro economic frameworks;
You are a pro-active team player with a sense of urgency; and have a
Since we are an international team, fluency in written and spoken English is a must, while Danish is not required. You must be authorized to work in Denmark.
Please note that applications are treated on a daily basis, therefore you are kindly asked to submit your CV and motivational letter as soon as possible. Please include examples of your applied work to support your application.