With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
NKT is a global frontline supplier for the energy sector. We develop, manufacture and market high quality cables, accessories and solutions for electrical infrastructure, the construction field and the railway industry. We supply creative highly technological and sustainable products, services and solutions for our customers.
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map business requirements, processes and objectives
- Design, customize, configure and test of SAP and coherent applications
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Act as liaison with internal clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse and solve problems
- Document functional designs, business processes, test cases and results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a SAP environment with surrounding applications. Supporting business processes and participating in projects
- You have at least 5 years of experience in designing and configurating SAP modules as well as knowledge about key integration points between other SAP modules
- Experience with MES or other ShopFloor systems is an asset
- Experience from other global market-leading manufacturer is an asset
You have the ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time, and you are able to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
Other than that you are result oriented and you demonstrate “can do” attitude, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
As we work in an international environment it is essential that you other than Danish speak and write English fluently.
Travelling can be expected approx. 10-20 days.
- Interesting and challenging tasks and a workday with plenty of variation
- Good and informal working environment
- Salary according to qualifications
- Pension scheme, health insurance, canteen facilities etc.
As soon as possible
Place of work
Toftegårdsvej 25, 4550 Asnæs, Denmark
Application and contact
JKS CAREER is responsible for the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant with JKS CAREER, Lotte Sø Nielsen on +45 30 85 13 03.
Send your application and resume in English today via "søg stillingen" - please be aware that we are away on summer vacation and therefore your response will not be answered before 1 August
NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world’s constantly growing need for power. We achieve this with our unparalleled energy transportation expertise and cost-effective manufacturing at the highest technological level, and with the regeneration of the environment in sharp focus. We have a ‘global’ mindset rooted in trusted partnerships, and we firmly believe that by working together we can shape the future and use our passion to bring power to life.
NKT is a global and recognized provider of turnkey AC/DC cable solutions with headquarters in Denmark. We employ approximately 3400 people, and realized a 2017 revenue of EUR 1 billion in std. metal prices. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.