An exciting role with the world’s largest a most efficient Vessel operator, part of a dynamic and international organisation with the possibility to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
An opportunity to work in an international work environment in Maersk Line Fleet Management and Technology in a Global environment.
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• Exposure to crew management related tasks and dynamic marine HR operations
• Build a good multi-level network across the fleet
• Enhance coordination and communication skills especially with other departments or dealings with other companies such as suppliers and crew managers
In addition, Maersk Line Fleet Management and Technology offers a unique career opportunity for a high performing employee possessing the necessary skills and competencies.
Reporting to the Crew Manager for Maersk Line you will based in Denmark.
You will be responsible for independent management of daily operational responsibilities pertaining to Crew Operations, including:
• Responsible for assignments if Top 4 Senior Officer’s for Maersk Line Fleet flying Various Flags
• Knowledge and understanding of the Crew Request requirements of Maersk Line Crewing
• Implementing selection, embarkation, and disembarkation procedures as reflected in the SOPs and the Accountability Matrix
• Performance of responsibilities and tasks in line with what constitutes as good performance as per agreed satisfactory performance standards and metrics (e.g. Objectives and Key Performance Indicators or KPIs)
• Process efficiency, driving and contributing to regular process reviews to increase the efficiency of the team
• Ensure alignment with other strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management combined with preferably 6-8 years Experienced specializing in Manning/Crewing or equivalent.
• Possess a strong natural drive for results, excellent stakeholder management skills
• Possess a proactive and positive attitude, enthusiasm and ability to cooperate in an always open and constructive manner
• Have the ability to plan and execute in a structured manner is critical to succeed in the position
• Will be required to mentor and support the junior members in the team
• Have the ability to interact in an international setting as well as communicating efficiently in English is critical
• Have good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft
• Are a strong team player, adaptable to change, comfortable with ambiguity, self-motivated and enjoys delivering High performance.