Maersk, the world's largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. We are the digital and software development organisation that builds products in the areas of predictive science, optimization and IoT. This position offers the opportunity to gain insights into our business and organization and learn and spar with a team of professional, experienced and engaged stakeholders.
Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for our employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme, take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre, as well as a brand new collaboration and innovation space.
In the Digital organization, we are a growing team of more than 30 nationalities. Find out more about Maersk Digital at www.maerskdigital.io
Reporting to the Digital Operations Lead. You will oversee the daily operations of employee impacting processes in Digital. Manage and support all aspects of our full-cycle recruitment, data collection, contract management and employee relations. You will improve, track and analyze our operating model across Digital, to enable us to deliver exceptional customer products to both internal and external customers. You will act as initial point of contact and liaison between HR, Finance, Procurement, IT and our partners.
You should be open to new challenges, strong at multi-tasking, detail oriented, creative, self-directed and a great team player. You should drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with key stakeholder in the business to solve problems.
A uniquely talented individual who is dynamic, adaptable, and eager to be part of our fun and growing team. We can't do this alone and our partnership is important to us, so we want to make sure that the fit is right on both sides!
• Bachelor degree with project management/ coordination experience under your belt
• A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
• A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
• Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
• Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities
• Time management: attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines; arrange for back-up when not in the office; punctual
• Ability to adapt to shifts in priorities and always be able to manage ambiguity
• Agile management tools including Atlassian JIRA, Confluence.
• Cross geographical coordination and management experience