Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As an Agile Coach you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
Reporting to the Head of Agile Transformation, you will serve as an Agile Coach supporting the multiple programmes of Transport & Logistics.
• Be a servant-leader involved in the coaching of the cross-cultural and cross-functional Agile teams.
• Be comfortable coaching stakeholders at various levels on best practice Lean-Agile principles and values and the chosen operational models for Agile teams in T&L. The stakeholders include Scrum Masters, Product Management, Agile team, Portfolio owners as well as leaders.
• Key contributor to the Agile transformation roadmap
• Ensure the adoption of Agile practices across the strategic initiatives and the underlining programs by collaborating with the Governances and Assurance teams
• Contribute to the development and adoption of the Agile Governance Standards and Tools to be used in Maersk Transport and Logistics
• Facilitate the discussion amongst senior stakeholders on Agile subjects
• Facilitate the product strategy and alignment meetings
• Advice Senior Stakeholders on Agile at scale methods and processes
• Facilitate organizational learning via a variety of feedback loops and retrospective findings to foster continuous improvement
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Experience working as an Agile coach
• Experience with Agile Project Management Tools including Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
• Ability to mentor and coach enterprise programs and teams in agile processes and tools
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving
• Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
• Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution between sprint team members and Product Owners
• Communicate clearly
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams.
• A pragmatist who understands the challenges involved in a large transformation and be willing to bear the short-term pain involved with the sights set on the longer-term value deliver
• Agile coach with at least 2 years playing a key role in at least one large transformation program
• Certified Scrum Professional
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified Product Owner
• Coaching certifications
• Certified Product Owner
• Knowledge of one or more Scaled Agile frameworks