Growth is the Corporate Venture Unit within Maersk, focused on investing in the right start-ups and helping them achieve scale and size. Our mission is to build the future of trade within our defined focus areas Enable Trade, Fight Food Waste, Secure Supply Chains & Next Generation Logistics.
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the industry’s best corporate venture team and shaping the future of Maersk.
As our new Team Assistant, you will be our “good fairy” for all office related questions and support our management team with their daily administrative tasks.
Amongst many different challenges, you will:
• Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the Head of Growth
• Support the travel management by planning itineraries, assisting visa processes etc.
• Attend management meetings to take notes, make sure the agendas are up to date and formulate necessary action points
• Coordinate our facility management, canteen staff and other suppliers to ensure that all office operations run smoothly
• Set-up external meetings and assist with organizing team events
• Make our office an awesome place to work by stocking up drinks, snacks and other goodies and supplies
We are looking for an organized, proactive team player with a “can do” attitude who loves working in an international, diverse team. Moreover, you
• Have relevant work experience in an office management, team assistant or similar service-oriented role
• Keep your cool in challenging situations and embrace that no day will be like the other
• Possess outstanding organizational skills and a structured way of working
• Love helping people with a smile on your face, you are known for your friendly and welcoming attitude
• Have a good command of MS Office, SAP skills would be a plus
• Speak up for your own beliefs and can put the foot down when needed
• Have excellent English language skills and a good command of Danish