Are you motivated by accounting disciplines and ensuring optimum financial management? Do you have international experience, and are you capable of balancing focus on stable, daily operations and strategic development? Then you have a unique opportunity to become the CFO of a dynamic and international company. You will have a strategically important position where you will shape the future financial set-up to support a company in rapid growth. Your workplace will be at the main office placed in central Jutland, and you can expect up to 50 travel days a year.
Optimising financial management and establishing best practice
Reporting directly to the company CEO, you will be responsible for the group’s overall financial management, financial reporting and accounts. You will be involved in setting the strategic agenda and will be a key driver in the implementation of the strategy. A core area of responsibility will be to develop, optimise and implement a structural financial management platform to underpin the last years’ growth and the company’s future ambitions. As part of this focus area, you will ensure that the existing ERP system is utilised to its full potential, converting existing manual processes to future more scalable and automated processes based on the business’ needs. You will be managing a number of employees, some of which are located in our subsidiaries across Europe. You will help ensure that initiatives are implemented, creating continuous development in the department and of the business. Your goal is to create transparency throughout the value chain in order to facilitate decision-making at senior management level. Central areas of responsibility will be:
- Responsible for preparing monthly and annual accounts, including consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Financial management and reporting with emphasis on working capital, cash-flow analyses, forecasting and cash and risk management.
- Continuous development of the company’s operational economic management tools both in terms of ERP system and requirement specifications for the system as well as financial KPIs.
- Ensuring that finance processes are lean and scalable for the company to be fit for future challenges.
- Acting as a finance business partner to help drive the right business decisions
- Acting as a sparring partner in connection with market expansion. For example on legislation in relation to international trade, tax conditions and exchange rates.
- Strategic sparring partner as part of the senior management team
Excellent leader and a natural implementer
You hold a degree in finance, e.g. a MSc in Business Administration and Auditing. You have solid experience within finance and accounting in an international context and have worked in project organisations with mature finance processes and mindset. Additionally, you are a visible and strong leader and communicator who is able to develop employee competencies. You are known for having an excellent overview and being one step ahead in your analyses, because you quickly understand issues and are capable of linking numbers and business know-how. This, combined with your professional knowledge makes you the preferred sparring partner among the management team as well as among employees in the organisation. You are structured and analytical, and you know how to approach people at all levels. At management level, you are expected to deliver precise analyses, ask challenging questions, perform positive follow-up and contribute with a positive attitude. You must be able to speak and write English at a high level.
The recruitment process is handled by the consulting company People & Performance. If you have any questions about the job or the process, please contact Manager, Recruitment from People & Performance Jesper Dambo Nielsen on +45 5215 9732, except week 30 or Consultant Karina Pihl on +45 2263 2575, except week 30 - 32. Send your CV via the link on this page. All inquiries are treated confidentially.