We are now looking for a Finance Operations Associate to join our Solution Customer Service team of 11 dedicated colleagues in Aarhus.
The role as a Finance Operations Associate will allow you to get to work with well renowned Scandinavian companies and their complex Supply Chain Management solutions.
The position will through the day to day interaction with both customers, vendors and colleagues around the world offer lots of challenges and opportunities to positively impact a future career with Damco.
Day-to-day activities in the Solution department revolves around our complex customer solutions.
As Finance Operations Associate your key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring the Solution Customer Service department meets all customer and internal KPI’s related to finance
• Tracking of KPI’s.
• Driving our colleagues in India to meet daily and weekly targets.
• Settling incorrect invoices and disputing with suppliers
• Ensuring all exceptions are invoiced to clients
• Drive financial performance
• Lead internal optimization projects
You have experience within Finance. We prefer candidates with experience with finance within Freight Forwarding. An academic background would be a plus – within Finance.
You have a healthy drive for personal development.
We believe the ideal candidate:
• Has 1-2 years of experience from Finance, preferably from Freight Forwarding
• Has great communication skills and tackles challenges with a proactive mindset
• Is being adaptable to changes
• Is result and process driven and is analytical
• Has cultural understanding and is experienced with working across
• Is a Team Player with a “can do” attitude
• Master English and Danish on business level
Knowledge about SAP and understanding of freight forwarding would be a great plus.
Applications will be read continuously, so do not wait with your application!