The Associate HR Partner position is a key role in the Danish organisation, the purpose of which is to be the custodian of HR administration – always handling the activities and tasks efficiently and with a smile to deliver value-adding support to the business.
The Associate HR Partner is also an important part of the local management team and the employees, supporting on decisions relevant to the local organization. The position offers you great autonomy and an opportunity to make an impact on the organization.
You will be part of an HR function of 5 with colleagues based in Sweden and Russia.
The Associate HR Partner is responsible for delivering operational HR services in a compliant, timely and customer-focused manner. The responsibilities will also be the execution of HR basis deliveries, covering the entire people pipeline, plus execution of HR key responsibilities.
The HR function is currently on a journey which means the right candidate can make his/her foot print in the organisation.
Key responsibilities are:
• Supporting with recruitments
• Onboarding of new employees – both in systems and practicalities
• Offboarding of employees
• Salary input and responsible for the time registration system
• Overview of our positions – Full Time Employees (FTE’s)
• Updating our HR SharePoint Site – including the Employee Handbook etc.
• Day-to-day HR administrational tasks
• Supporting employee and managers with daily HR issues
A newly graduated Associate HR Partner with experience within HR.
We believe the ideal candidate has:
• Recently graduated or are about to graduate with a master’s degree within HR, e.g. MSc in Business Administration, Economics and Management, Strategy, Organization and Leadership, or in Human Resources.
• Relevant work experience gained during or after studies
• An analytic mind-set
• Pragmatic and hands-on approach to HR
• Great administrative interest and flair
• Motivation for executing a lot of HR basis deliveries
• Strong drive and thrives working independently
• Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
• The ability to work in a structured manner and meet deadlines
• Fluency in English and Danish
• Strong Excel skills
Applications will be read continuously, so do not wait with your application!