Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden and the IT Headquarters at Dampfærgevej are highly international and inspiring environments with an attractive value proposition for the employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
You will be leading a programme of multiple projects (or similar) over 1-2 years in a highly complex stakeholder environment.
You will also be accountable for the success of the programme and the single point of authority for programme related decisions.
Furthermore you set the direction and drive effective interface with the highest levels within the Organization.
The Senior Project Mananger - Programme Lead identifies and understands business’ vision and alignment with strategy plans how to implement benefits and changes delivered into the business.
Other Key tasks:
• Manages resources in response to business dynamics
• Defines and monitors policies and procedures in programme scope and aligns scope according to business priorities
• Manages relationships with business, with the delivery organization, and ensures it is aligned with the customer and other suppliers
• Manages programme risks and issues resolution including evaluation of trade-offs and dependencies, and removes programme barriers
• Performs people management and development
• Acts as escalation point for issue resolution and provides direction and steady leadership in the face of uncertainty
• Manages programme governance, and shapes and drives the programme agenda in the delivery organization
• Manages dependencies and change impacting the programme and its projects effectively
The ideal candidate will have experience with definition and management of complex programme scope, plan and budgeting. You also have experience with program reporting across multiple projects / subprograms as well as management of programme cost and benefit.
You have a proven track record of complex Project Management with at least 12+ years of project experience and ability to succeed in complex matrix organisation.
Other key experience needed:
• Programme models and controls
• Resource planning and management
• Risk and issue management
• Multiple project dependencies and assumptions management
• Change request management
• Programme transition to production including management of multiple project roll outs simultaneously
• Strong business change management
• Industrial knowledge including industry drivers
You have strong financial and analytical skills combined with extensive negotiation skills and conflict management. You are a decisive, focused and result-driven leader who empowers subordinates and exhibits trustworthiness while managing risks and progress.
Furthermore you exhibit great adaptability and effectively leads teams in ambiguous situations as well as possessing the ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organisations across multiple locations.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.