Join us in this specialist role as Senior Finance Controller in Maersk Supply Service and work closely with our global organization to achieve our ambitious goals, and thereby gaining insight into a truly international business.
When joining us, you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
For the right profile we offer great development opportunities and the chance to influence your own role.
You will join our Controlling Team in Finance and be based at our Head Office in Lyngby, Denmark.
We are six controllers covering aspects across financial controlling and consolidation, compliance, project controlling, as well as being center of excellence for finance processes and systems.
You will own the challenge to establish our new MSS stand-alone IFRS and external audit framework as well as guide and advise your finance colleagues around the world in all matters regarding IFRS.
• Set up and maintain a new IFRS reporting framework for Maersk Supply Service;
• Prepare quarterly external financial statements, reporting, notes, and disclosures according to IFRS;
• Be in charge of external financial audits;
• Prepare and continuously update finance manuals and reporting guidelines;
• Assist in the design and implementation of effective and efficient financial reporting processes;
• Perform regular reviews of specific areas such as revenue recognition, tax reporting, lease accounting, etc.
Preferably you are a chartered accountant with at least 7 years of experience, and have gained sufficient experience and international exposure to help drive our path towards independent external financial reporting.
• As a person, you have a positive mind-set, and you are a team player as well as an excellent communicator;
• You have a structured and process-oriented approach;
• You are analytically strong and results-oriented;
• A quick learner, being able to absorb a lot of information easily;
• A multitasker who is able to take on a lot of tasks and prioritizes accordingly to ensure what needs to get done gets done;
• You show a natural interest in your environment, on what’s going on around you, and making the link to your own tasks and responsibilities;
• Comprehensive IT skills;
• Excellent English skills, also in writing, are a must.