Join us as Finance Controller in Maersk Supply Service and work closely with our global organization to achieve our ambitious goals, and thereby gaining insight into a truly international business.
When joining us, you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
For the right profile we offer great development opportunities and the chance to influence your own role.
You will join our Controlling Team in Finance and be based at our Head Office in Lyngby, Denmark.
We are six controllers covering aspects across financial controlling and consolidation, compliance, project controlling, as well as being center of excellence for finance processes and systems.
You will own a range of tasks and activities covering different aspects across our monthly and quarterly financial reporting, and thereby work closely together with our global Finance community.
• Be in the driver’s seat for the consolidated reporting for Maersk Supply Service and ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met;
• Perform monthly controlling of the financial reporting done by our shorebases;
• Preparation of controlling memos;
• Cost controlling;
• ICP controlling;
• Be super user for our OneStream consolidation system, as well as our IFS ERP system;
• Participate in compliance relevant activities;
• Continuously be on the lookout for how to improve our financial reporting processes;
• Perform balance sheet reviews and assist in reconciliations.
We are looking for 2 Finance Controllers with a relevant university degree. You are either a recent graduate with some practical experience or have a couple of years’ experience from a similar role.
• IFRS working knowledge is an advantage;
• Comprehensive IT skills, experience with HFM and/or OneStream consolidation systems is a plus;
• As a person, you have a positive mind-set, and you are a team player as well as a good communicator;
• You have a structured and process-oriented approach;
• You are analytically strong and results-oriented;
• A quick learner, being able to absorb a lot of information easily;
• You show a natural interest in your environment, on what’s going on around you, and making the link to your own tasks and responsibilities;
• Excellent English skills.