• Challenging responsibility and autonomy in your daily work
• Being part of a small, ambitious and agile team with like-minded individuals, promoting conscious decision making through development of new thinking and mathematical models of complex problems in unexplored areas
• Development of your personal skills
• Flexible working hours to support your study and to prioritize examination periods.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
You will be involved in various daily tasks including, but not limited to:
• Reporting and filling of VAT for all legal entities
• Aligning VAT process across entities
• Review VAT transactions
• Reporting of Tax across legal entities
• Ad hoc analysis on VAT & Tax elements
• Contact with authorities.
We are looking for a candidate with the right kind of attitude and drive.
The environment can be hectic from time to time and you should have a sense of urgency and dedication to getting the tasks done.
• Have solid understanding of basic accounting principles and systems
• Have a basis understanding of VAT & TAX and are motivated to learn more
• Are structured in your approach, and you enjoy working in a constantly changing, dynamic environment
• Are able to focus on details with the big picture in mind
• Have the ability to identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and productivity is preferred.
• Are energetic and proactive as well as thorough and detail oriented
• Are flexible in peak situations
Your ambition must be to deliver second-to-none quality and the job requires an ability to work with several ongoing tasks at the same time.
Furthermore, you must hold a valid Danish work- and residence permit to apply for this position.