By joining Maersk Procurement (MPRO) as Business Development Manager within the CPO Office & Consortia department, you will get a unique opportunity to work in a global fast paced organization consisting of ~600 procurement colleagues around the world.
Being a support function for the MPRO's CPO, our department is working on a diverse portfolio of projects and initiatives. Some of our key responsibilities include: The development of Maersk Procurement's overall Strategy and Business Plan and running our consortia procurement partnership activities with external companies. Likewise, we have a focus on continuously learning from internal and external best practices and ensuring that these are implemented across Maersk.
In Maersk, we invest significant resources in developing our employees through on-the-job training, feedback and by giving substantial responsibility to individuals. Similarly, we offer unique development opportunities for through our internal talent development program.
Working as a Business Development Manager in CPO Office & Consortia, you will be responsible and accountable for tasks supporting the entire Maersk Procurement community.
A significant part of your role will be to drive and secure that our Consortia Procurement activities progress and accelerate according to plan. This includes: Identification and onboarding of new partners, facilitating and preparing material for Steering Committee & Working Committee meetings and exploring how MPRO's assets and capabilities can be monetized.
In addition to above, you will also be involved in activities like:
• Supporting the development and execution of the MPRO Strategy and Business Plan.
• Execution of activities related to MPRO's 'Annual Wheel'.
• Provide ad-hoc support to the CPO and the MPRO management team.
• Develop internal and external communication material.
Our employees represent a wide range of educational backgrounds, work experience and nationalities – most important to us is your personal skills, creativity and attitude. You must thrive in a dynamic environment and be a true team player with strong analytical abilities and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a candidate that ideally:
• Holds a Master's degree in e.g. business, engineering management, supply chain management or similar.
• Has relevant work experience ranging between 2-7 years from a global organization.
• Experience within consulting or procurement would be advantageous.
• Is a top performer who can drive and deliver results through indirect leadership.
• Has a strong independent drive and is a self-starter.
• Holds an ability to work seamlessly across functions and engage with stakeholders on all levels.
• Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and mindset.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.