An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India.
The role will include developing, testing and supporting our tool sets, and coaching and collaborating with different engineering teams to support and create ‘Highly Available’ solutions. Working on two of our most important Programmes you will have work in a busy DevOps environment.
We are looking for the following technical skillset:
• Configuration Management tool experience, preferably Ansible
• Must have scripting experience, preferably Python
• Must have experience of Jenkins or similar CI tools
• Must have good experience of using a modern Source Control system, e.g. Git.
• Strong Linux and command line skills
Nice to Have:
• Orchestration tooling experience, e.g. Kubernetes
• Database experience, particularly Oracle
• NoSQL experience, particularly Cassandra
• Modern Java ecosystem
• Weblogic experience
• Good Networking knowledge
• Good experience of agile collaboration tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence
• Python based web development