We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous development across a world class organisation.
It is up to you to you use this occasion for professional and personal development and to build an attractive career within an ambitious environment with a lot of future international career opportunities. This is a thrilling opportunity for professional development in a field of shipping and transport.
The environment is friendly and dynamic, with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees; you’re valued as part of our team.
You will work with colleagues in a large variety of positions and roles enabling you to build a great network within Maersk Group.
• Be your customer´s primary contact and actively build strong relationship
• Handle daily communication with internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Take ownership and responsibility for customer satisfaction
• Be a team player as well as an individual contributor
• Continuously seek improvement opportunities
• Work according to defined objectives and targets
• Be responsible for the own personal development and performance
The ideal candidate is service minded with a commercial mindset, result-driven and enjoy challenges. You have excellent communication skills and genuinely appreciate the interaction with other people.
You are able to take on multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and strive to deliver excellence in the details. We value the ability to identify improvement areas, take actions and implement appropriate solutions.
Ideally, you have experience from shipping or forwarder industry or equivalent education, or a commercial experience from Customer Service or Sales Support.
Since the corporate language is English, proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of Danish language is also critical.
Please note that we review applications on daily basis.