Maersk Training is a leading global training supplier within the Wind, Oil&Gas and Maritime industries.
We offer a great opportunity to be part of a professional team delivering excellent customer service, keywords are service, flexibility and quality.
As our new colleague in Customer Service you will provide first class service to in-house delegates and external participants, playing a key role in enhancing the quality of the services offered. You will be the point of contact for inbound enquiries, providing accurate course information within our course portfolio, booking delegates onto courses and support our sales department in optimizing seat utilizations.
You will become part of a small engaged team of 4 employees who take pride in Customer Service.
• Greet and assist delegates at the reception
• Provide professional customer service through emails, phone, in person and proactively follow up on customer enquiries
• Book delegates on courses
• Generate and update course certificates
• Report course attendance to organizations such as GWO, OPITO and STCW
• Handle contracts from various job centers
• Assure prerequisites for course attendance is correct
• Optimize document management and data quality
• Purchase office supplies
• Plan and execute meetings with external stakeholders
The right candidate is professional, organized, customer service driven and have a positive mindset that ensures that the highest level of customer service and is always at the forefront of daily deliveries.
We are looking for a reliable maternity cover, who finds motivation in the tension field between routine and complexity. Central to the position is that you can build and strengthen relationships with both customers and in-house departments by being a constructive collaborator. You always put customer needs first and you can remain calm and positive even during hectic situations.
You have experience from a role within Administration or Customer Service. Professional knowledge from the Oil&Gas, Wind and Maritime sectors will be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
• You have a structured approach to daily tasks and an eye for detail
• You are solutions oriented, independent and a proactive team player
• You are comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office package, phone systems and learning new IT systems
• You have effective and versatile communication skills that goes across nationalities and positions
• You are fluent in Danish and English both verbally and written
• You are customer focused and committed to deliver ´A Better Learning Experience´.