We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities world-wide and a global scope.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
We offer a challenging work environment where you are valued as part of our team.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global, large and complex organization where the ability to work across diverse cultures and organizational levels will be critical for obtaining stakeholder buy-in and driving functional excellence and defining the future of the finance function.
Within this complex working environment you will gain experience on various finance and people development subject matters, and receive a relatively large amount of empowerment to drive how Maersk should run its finance function in the future.
• Support the Head of the Project Management Office in driving the functional excellence agenda by preparing presentations, meeting agendas etc.
• Act as a partner to senior stakeholders and help them succeed on their priorities
• Be responsible for the quarterly forecast of cost and FTE development in the global finance function
• Analyze the development in cost and FTE development on an on-going basis and highlight key developments
• Independently run projects as assigned to by the Head of Project Management Office
• Keep track of the global plan to reach functional excellence for Maersk Business Finance by keeping senior stakeholders updated on key developments
• Support on ad hoc matters as they arise because of changing priorities or new projects as part of the existing strategy
Ideally you will have 3-5 years of experience as a project manager or consultant within the finance space.
Furthermore, you will be a strong communicator who can establish good relations between stakeholders and have a keen interest in how Finance can drive value creation as a trusted partner to the business.
You’re great at creating structure and are a natural facilitator who can influence stakeholders without formal authority.
You have a high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities.
Previous experience with project management, communication in a large organization, and project execution is beneficial. As well as having solid skills within Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint).
Some travel is to be expected.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.