Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job location: This role is to cover our Nordic region and can be based in either; Denmark (Copenhagen), Sweden, Finland (Helsinki) or Norway (Bergen)
Cargill’s texturizing solutions business specialises in the production of texturizing ingredients that link the core food-building blocks (proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and water) into finished foods and beverages. Our nature-derived ingredients portfolio is comprised of extracts from major crops (starches, soy proteins and lecithins), seaweeds (carrageenans), fruits (pectins) and sugar fermentation (xanthan gum). These specialised ingredients are also applied to offerings in the personal care, pharmaceutical and industrial categories.
Through our expertise in origination, global supply chains, research and formulation, we help our customers achieve consistent product quality at an affordable price. Our texturizing business is operational across all continents with 31 sales offices and 20 manufacturing plants.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Nordic sales team where you will manage the commercial relationship with a customer portfolio to grow the sales value of the texturizing portfolio. As a prime contact to our customers, the Sales Account Manager will ensure that our offering is well known by all customer stakeholders, facilitating business development and a smooth running of current business through appropriate use of our CRM system.
• Manage a segmented customer portfolio. Some of these customers might have cross border activities which require coordination between regions, businesses, and all possible internal stakeholders
• Create and maintain good relationships with all customer stakeholders
• Prepare and conduct Price Negotiations according to guidelines
• Maintain customer development plans for targeted accounts
• Maximise margins through effective sales utilising technical, supply and other parts of Cargill’s offerings to customers
• Develop and maintain a good market knowledge of customers, prospects, suspects and competition
• Develop new business
• Demonstrable successful results gained within a Sales Account Management position related to the food industry or related sectors e.g. FMCG, Beverages, Ingredients, Chemicals
• Or a strong relevant technical background with customer facing experience
• Ability to build successful customer relationships
• Effective presentation skills and influencing skills
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Comfortable working in complex , changing environments
• Able to travel throughout the Nordics on a regular basis 60% travel (full driving licence required)
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a remote team with colleagues across other European countries
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
Primary Location Denmark-Capital-Copenhagen
Other Locations Finland, Sweden