TORM is looking for a results-driven and sharp project manager who will be responsible for leading and implementing an increased number of business focused global IT projects.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role with the possibility to work with many exciting projects and cross-functional involvement in an organization where relations, performance and personal leadership are important values along with an ambitious and result- oriented culture.
Your primary task will be to scope and execute global IT projects with a successful integration into the business in line with your stakeholders within the agreed cost and deadlines. In this role, you will work across the entire organization, with stakeholders on all levels, to ensure the projects deliver the expected value to the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management of global business focused IT projects such as system selection and implementation, application development with external vendors, mobility, information security and infrastructure
- Work within both an agile and waterfall project methodology approach
- Managing changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders regarding project changes
- Act as a strong sparring partner to TORM’s functional heads, process owners and steering groups
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for execution of projects
- Some travel to subsidiaries should be expected
- TORM is working with an exciting application portfolio, all running on a Microsoft-based platform.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic person who thrives in a busy and exciting work environment. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of relevant work experience preferably from a consultant firm or an in-house IT project department.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- Relevant theoretical background on a bachelor or master level, such as M.Sc. in Business Administration
- Results-driven and passionate about project management
- Proven experience in leading and implementing complex projects
- Certification within project management
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Service minded and a strong team player
- Ready to work with new technologies
As the work environment is very important to us, the right candidate will be one who can contribute to the positive social atmosphere in the team.
A competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus, pension and health insurance as well as flexible working hours.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. Some overtime during peak periods can be expected.
As the working environment is very important to us, TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year. Furthermore, we have a fantastic office building located at Tuborg Havn with a great lunch scheme provided by Meyers Canteen.
For further information about the position, please call Head of Group IT, Bo Hjorth Jensen (+45) 2610 0605 or HR Manager, Carina Cappelen (+45) 3917 9384.
Please submit your application and CV via the above link or our website www.torm.com/careers/ashore as soon as possible and no later than 10 January 2018.
Applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.