We are looking for a Project Cost Controller. As a member of our Project Cost Controller team, you will become part of the Maersk Drilling Finance department that is characterized by being multinational and engaged, striving to be a strong business partner to the organization.
The team is also supporting our Technical Organization with financial sparring on inventory and maintenance optimization and you will thus have the opportunity to widen the work scope to business controlling.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will be responsible for the daily financial management of several of our projects. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
• Prepare and analyze project budgets as well as update forecasts
• Day to day ensuring invoices are validated and signed-off
• Identify and follow-up on project changes
• Improve and optimize cost control procedures
• Carry out project profitability analyzes
• Ensure a sound control environment within the projects
We are looking for a committed Project Cost Controller with the following characteristics:
• You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
• You thrive working in a technical environment
• You have an excellent grasp on the financial dynamics of a project and are able to communicate these to nonfinancial people
• You communicate fluently in English and have strong IT skills
• You are self-confident and able to work under high pressure
• Strongly committed to meeting deadlines
• You are a very self-disciplined person, who pays close personal attention to detail.
• High integrity and personal credibility are also some of your key traits
• You hold a Master's degree, an “HD” in Finance or an equivalent education
Finally, you enjoy taking full responsibility and ownership and working closely with the business to achieve common goals while always seeking to challenge, optimize and improve.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.