A challenging and fulfilling role in our O&NF team, where you will be able to drive value and have a tangible impact on the business.
You will be able to harness your full potential as well as gain insights into the Operations and Network functions of a shipping company.
We have a highly motivating workplace and fun at workplace is an important aspect for us.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
We have a solid Finance Business Partner framework which drives the following key responsibilities; however, you will also be able to create your own tasks with clear impact on our profitability
• Thorough understanding of the business area you are responsible for and various levers that drives the business
• Drive performance management for your business area through periodic engagements with relevant stakeholders including COO, CFO and CLO (Chief Line Officer)
• Own and drive data, reports and analysis for your business area
• Have a holistic view of the end to end activities and drivers in your business area, along with impact of these activities on yours as well as other business areas
• Based on business and financial knowledge, provide Insights to your business owners
• Influence the business by recommending initiatives to improve profitability
• Impact company results by persistently challenging, driving and following up on business initiatives and actions
• Partner with your business owners to ensure transparency of business performance
• Deliver periodic reporting and forecasting activities.
A self-starter who is/has:
• Not afraid to challenge status quo in the business.
• An MBA or a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business management from a recognized institution.
• At least 3 years’ experience in performance management or as a business partner.
• Someone with superior analytical skills, able to connect the dots and break complex issues in easy to understand actions.
• A structured approach to problem solving.
• A team player demonstrating a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• The ability to quickly obtain business insights and drive value.
• Excellent communications skills - Ensure high level of communication with stakeholders and internal team members.
Please note that we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last application date.