Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden and the IT Headquarters at Dampfærgevej are highly international and inspiring environments with an attractive value proposition for the employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year. You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
With a large and diverse fleet under ownership and management Maersk Line has a strong focus on delivering efficient vessel operations and meeting customer expectations by keeping the vessels highly reliable.
Fleet Technology is a project organisation handling various technical projects within the maritime environment. A successful outcome would be where you use your knowledge and expertise to deliver results aligning with the overall business objectives of higher reliability and lower cost.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
There will be some travel in this position - both to vessels as well as other Maersk offices.
As a Reliability specialist, you support activities from scope development through start up and execution.
You will determine cost advantage of alternatives and develop action plans supporting the overall business objectives.
• Develop a reliability plans and Life Cycle Asset management plans. Analyse preliminary information and data of various machinery onboard ships to recommend improvements using knowledge of reliability engineering and other technologies
• Analyse projected failure rates and calculate cumulative effect on final system reliability
• Draft FEMA sheets or models to identify excessive failure risks and support system design/ change proposals
• Use a data driven approach to predict and improve equipment and system reliability. Prepare charts, calculations and reports to define reliability problems and make recommendations for improvements
• Advise and confer with other members of the engineering team to give reliability findings and recommendations
• Review engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements
• Observe and conduct Factory acceptance tests.
The ideal candidate will have B.S/M.S Reliability Engineering and Asset management or Mechanical Engineering background with Reliability certification or 3-5 years as reliability engineer or a similar role in a process industry.
Knowledge from Maritime/Oil and Gas industry is an advantage
• Have good knowledge of data management and processing
• Are an excellent communicator and you have a proven track record of creating results through others whether internal or external
• Have experience with Microsoft Office tools for analysis, reporting etc.
• Thrive in a dynamic environment
• Are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself
• Are solution oriented, assertive and used to overcoming resistance
• A team player who are able to work independently
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.