• An international work environment with highly skilled colleagues
• A fast-paced work day with a mix of both routine and ad hoc tasks
• In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment.
• The position is permanent with a 3:3 rotation working out of the Danish sector of the North Sea
• Carry out work in connection with crane operations, general maintenance and cleaning jobs, and other similar tasks
• Maintain a good working environment in all working areas and ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions
• Assist the offshore technical superintendent with the supervision of the daily activities of the Technical Section and in keeping a high technical level on the Mechanical equipment on board
• Be well acquainted with the legislation in respect of the working environment and safety, and MD safety and environmental policy; and ensure that this is applied in the daily work on board
The ideal candidate has a mechanical/engineering background with welding experience (preferably G4 welding certificate) and sound knowledge of plant operation and maintenance and computerized maintenance systems. Sea going experience an advantage, but not a prerequisite. We prefer candidates holding a valid Medical Certificate and Safety Training Courses in accordance with the requirements stipulated for regular crew by the continental shelf authority.