TORM is presently looking for an ambitious and dynamic Strategy Manager who can participate in and drive various strategy projects. The position offers a unique opportunity to develop your strategic project management skills in an inspiring and performance-oriented work environment.
The Corporate Finance& Strategy team is responsible for larger strategic projects and TORM’s long-term financial forecasts. The team provides high quality strategic and financial sparring to TORM’s Board of Directors and management teams to secure ongoing focus on TORM’s strategic position as well as financial effects of commercial decisions. Depending on the individual project, the team also leads or participates in larger financial and capital structure projects, such as different M&A cases and capital management transactions.
As Strategy Manager, you will report to the Head of Corporate Finance & Strategy. The department is a part of the Finance Division and you will be based in TORM's office in Hellerup.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Management or participation in larger strategic projects covering items such as:
- Peer benchmark analysis
- TORM’s approach towards new regulations
- Capital market transactions
- Develop and evaluate business cases for potential new investments or opportunities
- Board recommendations
- Analysis and presentations for customers, banks and other key stakeholders
- Other ad hoc tasks
As the working environment is very important to us, the right candidate is a person who can contribute to maintaining a positive team spirit.
We are looking for an ambitious person with 3-5 years of relevant work experience who thrives in a busy and exciting work environment. You have a financial mindset, and preferably experience from a strategic consultant firm or an in-house strategic department.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- Relevant theoretical background on a bachelor or master level, such as M.Sc. in Business Administration
- An analytical mindset and ability to present analysis and solutions to complex problems in a short and precise manner
- Experience with project management and execution
- A strong drive with focus on quality to meet customer expectations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- A strong user of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience from the shipping industry will be beneficial
A competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus, pension and health insurance as well as flexible working hours.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. Some overtime during peak periods can be expected.
As the working environment is very important to us, TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year. Furthermore, we have a fantastic office building located at Tuborg Havn with a great lunch scheme provided by Meyers Canteen.
For further information about the position, please call Head of Corporate Finance & Strategy, Morten Agdrup (+45) 3917 9249 or HR Manager, Carina Cappelen (+45) 3917 9384.
Please submit your application and CV via the above link or our website www.torm.com/careers/ashore as soon as possible and no later than 10 December 2017.
Applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.