Students working at A.P. Moller Maersk Group companies are invited to join the students@maersk network. As a member of the community, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your professional and social networks and learn more about Maersk as a place to work.
You will be part of the IT Procurement team which is responsible for all IT procurements across the Maersk T&L division.
You will have an active role in running projects and get exposed to a variety of classical project management tasks and work with stakeholders on various levels in the organization.
You will have significant early responsibility and will be held accountable the same as any other team member.
Your main tasks will be to support IT Procurement projects by:
• Leading smaller work streams from day one
• Day to day admin tasks
• Analyzing supplier offers, quantifying total costs and total values of ownership
• Mapping and analyzing data on current spend patterns to identify cost drivers and opportunities in complex marketplaces
• Preparing and participating in different types of sourcing negotiations
We are looking for candidates with a track record of high performance:
•Currently studying for your Master Degree or last year on the Bachelor’s degree. We expect you to study at ITU, DTU or CBS. The most important thing is that you have an interest in Procurement.
•Excellent academic performance – top 10% performer
•Humble and enthusiastic approach towards handling basic and more complex project tasks
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – can build rapport with people on all levels
•A go-do person, who can take ownership, work independently and get results
• A team player, who understands the importance of stakeholder management, can build rapport even in challenging situations
Relevant experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
Working hours per week: 15-20