The safety and wellbeing of people and assets, and protecting the environment is the key priority in Maersk Oil. Achieving Incident Free (IF) in the Tyra Future Project is a Critical Success Factor.
The Maersk Oil Incident Free culture underpins everything we do.
In Tyra Future Project we live and work by our Maersk Values and ACT principles (Accountability, Collaboration & Trust). The Values and ACT form the foundation for achieving Incident Free.
Joining Maersk Oil as part of the Tyra Future Project, you will be part of a highly experienced team that are delivering innovative technical capabilities to ensure successful redevelopment of the field.
You will get to share your ideas as part of a cross-functional team and ensure that Information Management procedures are followed and related KPIs are met. This position will be based in Esbjerg.
It is key for this position to take the lead role in driving for achieving world class DCC.
This is assured by delivering on specific tasks among others:
• Engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure that Project Information Management procedures are followed
• Perform quality checks on documentation
• Support and adjust workflows for documentation as required
• Monitor document issue and review progress relative to MDR and schedule
• Drive Information Management deliverables from detailed design through to final hand-over
As a member of the Tyra Future team, you are expected to be actively involved and support the HSSE Plans and programmes. You will also be expected to personally role model ‘Incident Free’ values through your actions and behaviour.
We seek applications from experienced and ambitious candidates who want to work alongside leading industry experts. We want to hear from candidates with remarkable professional experience who value safety above all else and have an international mind-set.
To succeed in this position, you may have:
• Extended document control experience working on major capital oil and gas projects
• Experience working with EDMS
• Familiarity with Lifecycle Information Management principles and DFO
• Ability to demonstrate leadership and diplomacy in equal measures
• Strong organisational skills
Finally, you have excellent cooperation and communication skills, which enables you to interact with people at all levels and across different cultures.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the Apply link above.