The safety and wellbeing of people and assets, and protecting the environment is the key priority in Maersk Oil. Achieving Incident Free (IF) in the Tyra Future Project is a Critical Success Factor.
The Maersk Oil Incident Free culture underpins everything we do.
In Tyra Future Project we live and work by our Maersk Values and ACT principles (Accountability, Collaboration & Trust). The Values and ACT form the foundation for achieving Incident Free.
Joining Maersk Oil as part of the Tyra Future Project, you will be part of a highly experienced team that are delivering innovative technical capabilities to ensure successful redevelopment of the field.
You will get to share your ideas as part of a cross-functional team, lead the cost management processes and to be the main focal point on the Tyra Future project on all cost related matters.
This position will be based in Esbjerg.
As the Tyra Future Cost Engineer you will be part of the Project Services team and reporting to the Project Services Manager. It is key for this position to take the lead role in driving for achieving world class Cost Management.
This is assured by delivering on specific tasks among others:
• Lead monthly cost management process
• Engage with delivery managers to ensure that cost management procedure is being followed
• Engage with DBU finance department for financial deliveries.
As a member of the Tyra Future team, you are expected to be actively involved and support the HSSE Plans and programmes. You will also be expected to personally role model ‘Incident Free’ values through your actions and behaviour.
We seek applications from experienced and ambitious candidates who want to work alongside leading industry experts. We want to hear from candidates with remarkable professional experience who value safety above all else and have an international mind-set.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
• Experience with cost management on major oil and gas projects.
• Knowledge of project controls best practices and earned value management techniques
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills; able to interact well with delivery managers and contractors.
• PIMS cost management tool knowledge an advantage.
Finally, you have excellent cooperation and communication skills, which enables you to interact with people at all levels and across different cultures.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the Apply link above.