A new role in the recently established Commercial Finance Team
A role with significant interaction with senior business stakeholders across Europe, requiring excellent communication skills and organisational awareness.
You will work in a fast-paced international environment with high caliber colleagues.
We will invest in your personal and professional development and support you in unfolding your potential.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuie source of strenght for building high-performing teams.
Work on activities related to driving the financial performance across the commercial organization. Your key responsibilities are:
• Performance management and business support within volume/rate development. This includes providing relevant analysis in addition to developing and maintaining relevant analysis tools.
• Manage cost budgets and cost estimates across the entire Commercial organization
• Manage cost/fund allocation process across the Commercial organization
• Ensure adequate and standardized service levels related to Service Level Agreements across our European Commercial frontline
• Lead global incentive programme and local sales incentive programmes developing target principles inducing behavioural patterns which support long- and short term strategic objectives
• Provide recommendations to Chief Commercial Officer
• Performing other tasks defined by manager (typically within business analysis and consulting)
• At least 3 years of experience from a business controlling position
• Financial education (master level)
• Possess key disciplines in business controlling
• Sound understanding of Excel and business intelligence platforms
• Excellent analytical skills
• Fluent in English
• Outgoing and structured approach to problem solving
• Result orientated with an excellent attention to details and process optimization
• Sets high standards on quality and deliver as promised
• Team player demonstrating a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability and drive to quickly obtain business insight (business strategy, customers, products, value drivers, etc.)
• Excellent communications skills - Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline.