Headquarter Finance in A.P. Moller-Maersk Transportation and Logistics is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
Your area of responsibility will include driving initiatives and actions by doing analysis and presentation of data-based insights in order to enable the deliverables of exceptional business results. You will provide deep analytical insight to drive performance, identify risks and opportunities to the business, use facts to influence key stakeholders’ decision-making, with the ultimate goal to create positive impact to the company´s profits.
The role will put you in a challenging and engaging workplace. It will provide excellent learning opportunities from the business as well as your skilled and experienced finance team members.
You will join a team that is in the middle of an exciting journey to streamline and standardize their processes to become recognized for excellent business acumen and as a trusted business partner.
Top Management expectations from the Finance Business Partners is to maintain an objective, holistic and cross functional view enabling you to explore and understand the different functions and their processes as well as managing stakeholders across different departments in the Transport and Logistic division.
The Finance Business Partner has accountability for delivering accurate, timely and aligned information for financial reporting.
Other areas of responsibility:
• Target Setting: Coordinate target setting and quarterly RoFo process for T&L HQ to ensure that both short- and long-term strategic priorities are catered for
• Performance management: of agreed upon actions to ensure that each action can be measured on a concrete outcome
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Drive and support monthly and year-end close process.
• Management reporting, including variance analysis, explanations and related proposed actions
• Manage and ensure all necessary processes and controls are in place to ensure compliance
• Maintain close and strong relationship with all stakeholders
• Drive continuous improvements
The ideal candidate will possess a relevant degree in Finance or Economics combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience in a finance function.
We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented and commercial financial professional, with the ability to influence stakeholders and engage confidently with leaders at all levels.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical and result oriented financial professional with experience in finance and who has a proven track record of building effective relationship with leaders across functions and the business units.
The ideal candidate should also be able to communicate his/hers message at an executive level and likes to be part of a dynamic, challenging and international working environment. Furthermore, he/she is confident, possess drive, has a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize - and has fun at work.
• Are able to keep your head cool under pressure and can deal effectively with ambiguity
• Possess good command in English both in written and spoken
• Have good understanding of and are able to live up to company’s values
• Have good team spirit
• Are self-confident with drive
• Are an analytical thinker
• Possess strong planning and organizing skills
• Have the ability to work with details quickly and accurately with minimum mistakes