This is a unique managerial opportunity for an experienced, self-driven and ambitious engineer to join the electrical & instrumentation team in the onshore Dan-Halfdan Asset maintenance department in Esbjerg.
We are in charge of maintaining the offshore installations and you will become part of our maintenance team alongside 32 experienced and dedicated colleagues, who are looking forward to welcoming you.
Specifically, you will work closely with your team of five experienced colleagues handling the area of electrical & instrumentation for the asset as well as liaising with your peer in the other asset
Here, you will quickly realize that we value safety, collaboration, results, attention to detail and taking responsibility for our tasks. More than anything, you will experience our willingness to innovate as you contribute with your know-how and ideas in an international environment.
As Team lead for E&I (consisting of five electrical and instrument/control engineers) you are responsible for the preventive & corrective maintenance, integrity and reliability of the E&I equipment in the asset combined with effective planning & execution of E&I activities. Furthermore you are accountable for leading and managing the E&I Maintenance team of dedicated engineers. As the authority on the E&I maintenance you are accountable for cost optimized preventive and corrective maintenance execution in line with budgets prepared for E&I systems.
You will be overall responsible for the integrity and reliability of our E&I systems by ensuring that the coordinating and planning of preventive and corrective maintenance takes place.
Being accountable for cost optimized planning and execution of all activities within your area of responsibility, you:
• maintain a strong safety culture through compliance with legislation and Maersk Oil standards and procedures
• ensure efficient coordination of system activities to ensure maximum value from the offshore work force and downtime opportunities.
• ensure the integrity and reliability for the teams appointed systems by assuring that inspection, test and maintenance checks are completed as per schedule
• provide leadership and coaching to all direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities
• are responsible for the maintenance budget input and latest estimate updates for E&I systems in the asset.
Being naturally outgoing, you enjoy working with different kinds of people and cultures and you are result-oriented to ensure a great safety setup in a dynamic environment.
In this position, it is important that you possess a strong personal drive and are comfortable making challenging decisions. You will need to take charge and solve issues and ad hoc problems. As such, you thrive working independently and you take a systematic and structured approach to problem solving without compromising safety, integrity & reliability.
At the same time, you are a team player with good communication and networking skills. You apply these as you connect and collaborate with your team.
• You are an electrical engineer; control/automation engineer; marine engineer with electrical or control background.
• You have 8+ years of experience from the petrochemical, refining, oil/gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role working with safety and control systems.
• You have extensive work experience within maintenance of topside E&I equipment and systems
• You are familiar with oil and gas standards.
• You probably bring a practical inspection/integrity background including plant based experience
• You look forward to working with and learning more about offshore oil and gas production; have strong analytical skills as well as IT flair, enabling you to easily learn new specialist programmes.
• You speak and write English and be able to write reports and recommendations in Danish and English
• You must be able to travel offshore on a regular basis