Are you an experienced digital communications professional with a strong focus on customer experience? Do you know how to reach customers and stakeholders efficiently with relevant content and insights across digital platforms? Then you might just be the colleague that we are looking for to lead our Digital Communications team.
As Digital Communications Manager you will be responsible for Chr. Hansen’s digital presence on our corporate website, social media accounts and intranet. You will lead and work together with our Intranet Manager and Web Editor to ensure a seamless omni-channel experience across all platforms. Maintaining and further enhancing a strong digital presence is business critical for Chr. Hansen, and to be a success in this role you must be passionate about taking our external platforms to the next level.
Together with the Intranet Manager you will be responsible for transforming our intranet into a more business critical digital workplace. A platform that facilitates our daily work processes, supports our strategy, drives behavior and serves as a unifying factor in our global company.
You will be part of the Corporate Communications department – a global team of dedicated and passionate colleagues that work with internal and external communication and corporate branding. Our global IT team also supports the digital journey, and you will have a close collaboration with this team as well as with external agencies.
- Further develop Chr. Hansen’s corporate website www.chr-hansen.com and our strategic presence on social media aiming to ensure that those platforms support the organization, meet stakeholders’ needs, and support our global business.
- Support an excellent customer experience by reaching our customers and stakeholders with relevant and timely insights and information.
- Help ensure that all digital communications and marketing tactics are operating from the same overarching content strategy aligned with our NATURE’S NO. 1™ strategy conveying the same consistent message across all touch points.
- Continuously improve our social media presence on a strategic, tactical and operational level and ensure that we drive global best practice in terms of our corporate social media brand ambassadors.
- Ensure the effectiveness of our website and social media profiles and make action plans based on your insights.
- Together with the Intranet Manager transform our intranet (C-Net) into a more business critical digital workplace. A platform that facilitates our daily work processes, supports our strategy, drives behavior and serves as a unifying factor in our global company.
Your personal profile
- You hold a degree in communications or marketing at master’s level.
- You have several years of experience working with digital communication and marketing, preferably from one or more global B2B companies. Experience from a listed company will be an advantage.
- You have a strong track record of strategically supporting a corporation’s digital journey.
- You have proven competences within SiteCore 8+, Google Analytics, SEO, marketing automation, customer journeys, and your strong consultancy skills allow you to support the business.
- You know the basics of usability, HTML, Sharepoint/intranet.
- You confidently manage ambitious digital projects - but also thrive executing operational day-to-day tasks.
- You are highly collaborative, task-oriented, proactive, organized, independent, and deadline-driven.
- You possess strong managerial and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Corporate Communications, Sanne Seyer-Hansen at +45 60 38 62 07.
Please apply online. We only accept applications via this link which allows you to enter your details in our CV bank.
The deadline for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. Interviews will take place in August.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career.