Actimo is a management app that empowers managers to effectively communicate and lead large groups of mobile-first employees distributed on multiple locations with snackable mobile content.
Existing leadership communication platforms like email and sms fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, provides live insights to leaders regarding performance, engagement, understanding and results among employees.
We are already the mobile-first communications tool of choice for many top companies, including Vodafone, Danske Bank and Boschà just to mention a few of the household names within our portfolio of customers.
Actimo is going through a phase of fast growth and organisational development. In order to strengthen our position in the market, we need an experienced and skilled VP Engineering to secure that we reach our targets for the tech team.
This role is key to our success.
• Manage, lead and develop the Engineering Team
• You will be part of the management team and are expected to make a strong contribution to the growth and direction of the company
• Project management of all sprints in the Engineering Team
• Manage, motivate and develop the present Engineering Team which currently consists of 2 frontend and 3 backend developers
• Lead hiring of new team members alongside HR
• Build and manage the nearshore team and secure deliveries
• Develop processes and methods within the team and secure strong collaboration with other Actimo teams
• Ensure deep interaction with the Architecture Team that holds the responsibility for the Actimo architecture and infrastructure
• Ensure timely deliveries - all of which are internal
• You are a natural leader and have a strong desire for developing yourself further in that role
• You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with both project - and people management
• Experience with near-shore team management would be an asset
• You are an extrovert and a strong communicator
• Most likely you have some development experience
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Plenty of SCRUM experience
• Willing to travel to our nearshore team in Europe
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. It's essential that you recognise yourself in these values and see them as an integral part of your management and leadership style.
Founded in 2012, Actimo is located in Copenhagen. There are 25 of us and we come from countries all over the world. For the same reason English is our company language.
We are financially solid and are on the verge of expanding into new markets in the Nordics and beyond. We love to have fun and work at the same time. Our team is bustling with energy and are keen on getting new colleagues on board.
So, if you find this position interesting, please click the button below and become part of an amazing journey.
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an email to
JKS Career is handling the recruitment process, and if you have questions please contact Senior Consultant Monica Schultz on + 45 30 85 12 99.