Are you an experienced communications professional specialized in media and press handling, and do you know how to shape and execute messages and corporate storytelling in the modern media landscape? Then you might just be the colleague that we are looking for to join Chr. Hansen’s Corporate Communications team.
We are looking for an interim Global Press Officer as per 1st of October for an 11-month maternity cover. As Global Press Officer your primary responsibility is to be in charge of and further develop Chr. Hansen’s media relations enhancing a positive perception of Chr. Hansen among key stakeholders in the more than 30 markets we operate in. When time allows for it you will also work on other communications consultancy tasks such as strategy and leadership communications.
You will be part of a team of dedicated and passionate colleagues that work with internal and external communication, social media and corporate branding. Our global team of Communication Partners also supports the proactive press work towards trade media and regional news outlets, and you will have a close collaboration with this team.
- Develop and strengthen Chr. Hansen’s PR activities by building and nurturing strong Danish and international media relations covering the trade press, the daily press, and the financial media
- Run the external and internal communication on Chr. Hansen’s quarterly financial reporting in collaboration with Investor Relations.
- Support, advise and prepare senior management and other spokespersons in their media interaction
- Provide excellent copywriting and editing support
Your personal profile
- You hold a degree in communications or journalism at master’s level.
- You have several years of experience working with press relations and PR, preferably from one or more international companies. Experience from a listed company will be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
- You have a strong track record of strategically supporting a corporation’s image through PR.
- You know the way journalists work and how the business news desks or international industry press operate. You handle media requests with efficiency and know how to execute proactive press pitches.
- You have a natural flair for easily understanding and communicating about knowledge-intensive and technically complicated products and processes.
- You have proven competences within strategic communication and your strong consultancy skills allow you to support the business.
- You know the basics of financial reporting.
- You confidently manage ambitious communication projects - but also thrive executing operational communication tasks.
- You are highly collaborative, task-oriented, proactive, organized, independent, and deadline-driven.
- You are fluent in Danish and English, spoken as well as written.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Media Relations & Corporate Branding, Camilla Lercke Odgaard at +45 53 39 23 84.
Please apply online. We only accept applications via this link which allows you to enter your details in our CV bank.
The deadline for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. Interviews will take place in August.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career.