We offer you to be part of a company with great opportunities.
As our new Student Assistant in the Operations department you will act as support for the Operations Manager and our team of instructors. You will become part of a highly engaged team who take pride in delivering a better learning experience for all our participants.
The work hours are flexible, but Monday should be the main work day. You will to a large extent be able to plan your own work routines,
The job is 10-15 hours pr. week.
• Support Operations Manager and Instructors in daily tasks
• Support the HSEQ department
• Weekly Operation report
• Maintenance of certification management system
• Handle and file new employees’ documents and certificates
• Workplace place instructions
• Summarise course evaluations
• Assist with course material
• Ad hoc tasks
• Great colleague
• Versatile and helpful
• Fluent in English both verbally and written
• Thorough with a sense of urgency
• Responsible and structured
• Well versed in MS office and IT systems in general